Ask a Question

If a witness to a crime in the US is threatened with contempt of court for refusing to testify can he ask for a lawyer

0 votes


0 votes

Yes, , the judge may even insist on it, but you still get hit with a contempt charge, then classified a hostile witness. All you can do is stand on the 5th amendment.


Bienvenidos a Sysmaya

Sysmaya le permite ser creativo con tus amigos.
Conectese con Facebook para que pueda comenzar a compartir.

Ahora no, Gracias.

USA Yellow Pages

Pagina Procesada y Actualizada en: 0.042 Segs

shopify stats