Ask a Question

I have a situation regarding my sister/room mate. She owes me a lot of money. I need to know what type of lawyer I need to sue her.

0 votes


0 votes

Small claims if not over the limit, The chances of recouping may be small, and a lawyer will take a hefty fee. But any non specialized lawyer.

0 votes

Sorry kid u out of luck on that. Local educated adults can explain why and reality locally to u

0 votes



Bienvenidos a Sysmaya

Sysmaya le permite ser creativo con tus amigos.
Conectese con Facebook para que pueda comenzar a compartir.

Ahora no, Gracias.

USA Yellow Pages

Pagina Procesada y Actualizada en: 0.059 Segs

shopify stats