Ask a Question

How do I register my car in VA, when I live in PA

0 votes
I have a car with no license plate and a rejected inspection. I am trying to get it registered back in VA. What do I do? Note: I have not gotten it inspected nor have I registered it in PA. I want it registered in VA so that my mom (lives in VA) will pay for the insurance.


0 votes

What you are suggesting, Isabel, is flat out insurance fraud. Fraud is a criminal offense punishable by law. You can only register, and insure, a motor vehicle within your state of residence. Period. No insurance provider is going to fall for your cheap trick.


Bienvenidos a Sysmaya

Sysmaya le permite ser creativo con tus amigos.
Conectese con Facebook para que pueda comenzar a compartir.

Ahora no, Gracias.

USA Yellow Pages

Pagina Procesada y Actualizada en: 0.046 Segs

shopify stats